Withholding of Payments and Incorporation by Reference – Amendment of Parts 518.7 and 518.9 of Title 18 of the Official Compilation of Codes, Rules and Regulations of the State of New York
The adopted regulations implement federally required regulatory changes relating to the withholding of Medicaid payments to providers against whom the State has a pending investigation of a credible allegation of fraud.
- Notice of Adoption
- Regulation Text
- Assessment of Public Comments
- Final Certificate
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking – May 23rd, 2012
1999 - 2011
- Part 518 - Withholding of payments/ Incorporation by reference - Published in NYS Register on December 23, 2009 as a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and effective May 12, 2010.
- Part 521 - Provider Compliance - Published in NYS Register on January 14, 2009 as a notice of Proposed Rulemaking and effective on July 1, 2009.
- Part 516 - Monetary Penalties - Published in NYS Register on December 10, 2008 as a Notice of Adoption and effective on February 25, 2009.